- 1 AAI Recruitment 2017
- 2 Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
- 3 AAI Recruitment 2017 recruitment 2017-18 (Total 105 Posts)
- 3.0.1 Age Limit:
- 3.0.2 Selection Procedure
- 3.0.3 Application Fee
- 3.0.4 IMPORTANT DATES AAI RECRUITMENT POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT (FIRE SERVICES)
- 3.0.5 Related More Jobs:-
AAI Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 recently published official notification for 10th, 12th passed candidates. There is great news for all Fresher candidates who interested to join AAI Recruitment 2017. Apply online For Junior Assistant (Fire Service) interested Applicants can apply online before on 19/07/2017.[sgmb id=”1″]
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
On 16/06/2017 Kolkata AAI recruitment, 2017 announced recruitment notification to hire Applicants who completed 10th and 12th for the position of Junior Assistant (Fire Service).The Airports Authority of India Hiring total 105 Eligible candidates. All those seeking to join can check out different information like eligibility criteria, salary, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application process and other essential information required for the post below.
AAI Recruitment 2017 recruitment 2017-18 (Total 105 Posts)
|Name of the Organiszation / Officail Website||Airports Authority of India / http://www.aai.aero.|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.12,500 – 28,500/-per month|
|No. of Vacancy:||105|
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical /
Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks; OR
- 12th Pass with 50 % marks.
- 18 -30 years
- Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- Physical Efficiency
- Test Medical Standard Test
- General & OBC Category Candidates. Rs. ₹ 400/-
- Female, Schedule Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates: No Fee
- Non-refundable fee
- Mode of Fee Submission Is Online
- ADVT.No.02 /2017/ER-Rectt.(Jr. Asstt. (FS)
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION IN PDF
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application||19.06.2017 10:00 A.M.|
|Last date of close of registration and submission of application (Step-I & Step-II)||19.07.2017 upto 6:00 P.M.|
|Last Date of close of On-Line submission of Application FEE through Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (SB Collect System of State Bank of India) (Step-III)||21.07.2017 upto 11:59 PM|
How To Apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the Application Form.
- Open Airports (AAI) official website, i.e.www.aai.aero
- ” Direct Link “AAiIRecruitment 2017
- Read the Application Form Instruction
- THREE STEPS RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT (FIRE SERVICES)
- Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
- Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
- Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
Airports Authority of India AAI has offered new 105 vacancies for 10, 12th , Diploma HolHolders candidatesWelcome to all visitors visit our web page here we always provided the Latest & Upcoming Govt jobs notifications. AAI Jobs detail in this article who searching Job in Airports Authority (KOLKATA) there is a great opportunity for all freshers candidates. AAI Recruitment 2017 Cell to released official notification for the recruitment of one hundred five New Vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates may check all information given on this page.To get more jobs update visited daily in the page, we will update posts and current jobs notifications for you.Follow us on Facebook Google+, Twitter. Any queries regarding this post must leave a comment in comment box.