- 1 SSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
- 2.1 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographer POST 2017-2018
- 2.2 Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
- 2.3 Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- 2.3.1 Application Fee:
- 2.3.2 Selection Process
- 2.3.3 Pay Scale:
- 2.3.4 Official Notification in Pdf
- 2.3.5 How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
- 2.3.6 Important Dates For Apply Stenographer Recruitment 2017-2018
- 2.3.7 Related More Jobs:-
SSC Recruitment 2017
On 17-06-2017 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published a recent notification for Stenographer (Grade C & D) new Vacancies. SSC releases the notification for recruiting best contenders for the post of Stenographer.There is a Great opportunity for all candidates who wants to join Central Government jobs. Apply For SSC Stenographer posts before on 15th July 2017. [sgmb id=”1″]
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
Every year the enlistment cell of SSC advise every intrigued hopeful through authority notice to getting SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Application Form through online mode.The application form will begin on 19th June 2017 as on it official Website . There is golden chance for 12 th passed candidates to get job in Central Govt. Written examination bases on a year ago exam syllabus, paper, and model test paper. Dear All the Readers who had enlisted for the SSC Stenographer (Grade C and D) Recruitment 2017.All the interested hopefuls, who excited to apply for this posts can experience the official announcement for further detail, i.e., Provided below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographer POST 2017-2018
SSC Latest Notification 2017
|Name of the Department / Official Website||Staff Selection Commission / www.ssc.nic.in|
|Number of Jobs:||1064 Vacancies|
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 27 years.
- Relaxation As per govt.rules
- Passed 12th with recognized Board Apply For SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017
- General Category: Rs. 100/-.
- Reserved, Women candidates: No Fee.
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Selection:
- Written Test.
- Typing Test/ Skill Test.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4200/-.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
Official Notification in Pdf
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official site www.ssc.nic.in
- Read all Official notification .
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Direct Link “Click here“.
- Enter Every Detail Carefully, for example, name, address, email id, telephone number, etc your photo, signature and so forth as asked in the application frame.
- Upload your Scanned Photo, Signature in predefined Size.
- Pay the application form fee of an online method which shown on the site.
- Take the printout of Form uses it for further utilize.
Important Dates For Apply Stenographer Recruitment 2017-2018
|The SSC Stenographer Jobs Online registration starting date||17th June 2017|
|Closing date for Online registration||15th July 2017|
|SSC Steno Exam 2017 Admit Card Availability||27th August 2017|
|The SSC Stenographer Exam Scheduled date||September 2017|
|SSC Stenographer 2017 Results announcement date||October 2017|
Service Selection Commission has offered new 1064 vacancies for Graduate candidates. Welcome to all visitors visit our web page here we always provided the Latest & Upcoming Govt jobs notifications. SSC Jobs 2017 detail in this article who searching Job in Central Govt. there is a great opportunity for all freshers candidates.Stenographer Recruitment 2017 SSC Cell to released official notification for the recruitment of One thousand Sixty Four New Vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates may check all information given on this page.To get more jobs update visited daily in the page, we will update posts and current jobs notifications for you.Follow us on Facebook Google+, Twitter. Any queries regarding this post must leave a comment in comment box.
Related More Jobs:-