JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 published an application from applicants in Offline Mode.Are you looking for govt? Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir there is a great opportunity for all Ph.D., MS/MD, MS Candidates. According to JKPSC Recruitment required 27 Lecturer in different disciplines of Government Medical College Jammu (GMC Jammu) and Government Medical College (GMC Srinagar). Apply the application form online before on 30.05.2017 [sgmb id=”1″].
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC): On 01/05/2017, JKPSC published recruitment notification to hire applicants who completed Ph.D., MS/MD, MS for the position of Lecturer. According to the official update, There are total 27 new vacancies available in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC Lecturer jobs. Teacher required in Government Medical College Jammu (GMC Jammu) and Government Medical College (GMC Srinagar) in Health & Medical Education Department.Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply given below.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation / Official Website||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission/ jkpsc.nic.in.|
|Qualification||Ph.D, MS/MD, MS|
|Pay Scale||Rs.9,300-34,800/- per month|
|No. of Vacancy:||27 Posts|
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Lecturer in (GMC, Jammu)
|Obst & Gynes||5|
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Lecturer in (GMC, Srinagar)
|Gynae & Obst||1|
|Paediatrics Micro Biology||1|
- 18 to 40 years
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC Applicants 3 years.
- Physically Challenged Candidates 2 years.
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates 8 years.
- Written Test.
- Oral Test.
- General Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 805/- and
- For reserved categories Rs. 405/-
Note: Challan through the J&K Bank branch.
JKPSC Important Dates lecture Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||03.05.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30.05.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||31.05.2017|
Notification in Pdf
[pdf-embedder url=”https://kvsjobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/02_PSC_LECT_GMC_JMU_SGR.pdf” title=”JKPSC Lecture Post”]
How To Apply Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in)
- Go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application.”
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear.
- Candidates should read instructions carefully.
- Clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the web page.
- Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg).
- The size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- Clicking on “SUBMIT” button
- Fill all details carefully.
- On successful submission of the online application,
- A window will open with a link to print e-challan to and implementation form.
- Candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has offered new 27 vacancies for Ph.D., MS/MD, MS in Lecturer in (GMC, Srinagar) and Lecturer in (GMC, Jammu). Welcome to all visitors visit our web page here we always provided the Latest & Upcoming Govt jobs notifications.JKPSC Jobs detail in this article who searching Govt. jobs. The JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Cell to released official notification for the recruitment twenty-Seven lecture New Vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates may check all information given on this page.To get more jobs update visited daily in the page, we will update posts and current jobs notifications for you.Follow us on Facebook Google+, Twitter. Any queries regarding this post must leave a comment in comment box.
Related More Jobs:-