New occupation opportunity for individuals of Delhi who passed tenth and inspired by government segment work. As indicated by NDMC Recruitment 2017 notice add up to 133 opportunities open for Field Workers position in different zones. The government created online framework at www.mcdonline.gov.in for taking online from qualified candidates.Trying individuals ought to utilize NDMC vacancy 2017 apply online connection to finish Bharti recruitment from 26th December 2016 to tenth January 2017.[sgmb id=”1″]
NDMC Vacancy 2017
North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC), Anti Malaria Operations (HQ), New Delhi has welcomed applications for the new Vacancy of 133 Field Worker opportunities… Qualified hopefuls can apply online from 26-12-2016 to 10-01-2017. Different detailed elements like Age, Education Qualification, How to Apply NDMC Vacancy 2017 provided below: –
NDMC Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Total No of Posts: 133
- Name of the Post: Field Worker
Name of the Zone:
- City Zone: 09 vacancy
- Civil Lines Zone: 37 vacancy
- Narela Zone: 36 Posts
- Karol Bagh Zone: 11 vacancy
- S.P.Zone: 03 vacancy
- HQ: 11 Posts
- Rohini Zone: 26 Post
- Candidates age limit should be 18 – 25 years.
- Five years for SC/ ST,
- Three years for OBC candidates applicable as per government’s rule.
- Applicants should have 10th Passed 10+2 from recognized University.
- Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- + Variable DA per month.
- Applicants will be select For NDMC Vacancy 2017 based on written exam.
How to Apply:
- Eligible aspirants can apply online by the website “mcdonline.gov.in” from 26-12-2016 to 10-01-2017.
- Experience its official information.
- Open the online application form and fill data carefully are given by an administration.
- Upload the duplicates of required documents.
- Submit your online application form And also take printout.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2017.
New Delhi Municipal Corporation is a self-administered body that directs the improvement and organizational works of an individual of the three divisions of New Delhi State. The range under its organization recognized as NDMC Area. The North Delhi separated into three distinct sections for its better and organizational improvement; these three self-independent bodies are the Municipal Corporation of Delhi, the Delhi Cantonment Board, and the New Delhi Municipal Council.
NDMC vacancy 2017 notice adds up to 133 opportunities open for Field Workers position in different zones. The government created online framework at www.mcdonline.gov.in for taking online structures from qualified candidates.